Sunday, August 15, 2010

Craft catch-up

I really have been working on some projects. I'm just really bad about keeping this blog up-to-date apparently. Anyway, here are a few of the things I've been piddling around with during nap time and when I'm not working! Who needs a clean house anyway?
I made this sign for my friend's baby after she (my friend) saw the one I was making for my MIL's classroom door. 

The best part; I had everything already so it cost me $0 and about 15 minutes of time. Those are the best (and rarest) projects!

Also, has anyone else been totally charmed by the magazine files they've been selling all around town? Problem is, they are like, $10 a piece and I need several! So I ordered some plain ole ugly ones online and covered this one with fabric I got from Ikea for........... wait for it........99 cents a yard! Whoo hoo! I paid $1.05 for each file box thingy... I can't wait to get the rest covered and bring some organization to the office supplies!


And, another check book ready to go for a birthday present. this one is for my aunt Peri. The inside is super cute paper but I couldn't get a good picture of the inside.
I have a couple more but silly me, waited for the sun to go down before I took any pictures. So they didn't come out very well. Hopefully I can get them up sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment