Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm so bad at Blogging!

But I have been getting better at taking pictures of what I make. 
Let's start with the Mother's Day gifts I made this year..
Both of our mom's are teachers (Special Ed actually...weird!) 
and so, of course what they need is bright clutter on their desk! 
I should have taken a picture with this thing actually holding stuff, but imagine that there are pictures, or notes in the clothespins. 

I am dying for a new camera, BTW. 

On to the new bookmarks that I found this week here
They are super easy and take maybe 5 minutes. 
Maybe they will prevent me from stuffing my books with scraps of trash...




And, for the finale, I girly-ed up my kitchen table! 
And, I actually remembered to take a BEFORE photo! That NEVER happens!


Before
After

That's all for now! I have to go convince a sleepy 1 year old boy that he actually DOES need a NAP. 



Tip Junkie handmade projects

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the bookmark idea. I'm going to have to try that one out. The chairs look nice too! Great job Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE the bookmark idea. it'd be great if you could link it up to my "20 minute tuesday" party today! http://sweetfloweret.blogspot.com
    thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookmarks look great! Thanks for the link

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete