Monday, September 20, 2010

My 1st Dollar Store Craft!

So, I've been totally obsessed with dollarstorecrafts.com and have tried several of the projects on there. They are so great and imaginative! But ever since I've found this site, I've had to go to the dollar store at least weekly! I just peruse and pray for inspiration to strike! I have always loved crafting (sewing, scrap-booking, painting, whatever!) but I've never been one to come up with my own craft. Well, I finally came up with something on my own and I'm pretty excited about it. And, I'm linking up to my first link-party! I hope I do it right!!



Without further ado, My dollar store craft project:

Can you guess what it is??
I've been eying these things for several weeks, and I knew they had to be handy for something. Anyway, a little bit of clear contact paper, my cricut and some spray paint, and we have ourselves some earring hangers!!

**Edit**

So embarrassed but apparently I somehow turned off my spell check! I think I've fixed everything but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's a whole stinking blog post full of spelling errors!! Oops!

1 comment: